|Previous release||Next release|
This page contains binary, javadoc and source code archive bundles of
version 3.10, released in April 2010.
As documented in the
"Downloading GeoTk binaries" page, this
download area provides a manual alternative to the automated downloading provided by the
Maven repository. Maven provides fine-grain control,
allowing users to fetch binary and source code on a module-by-module basis. Here, this download
area provides various bundles, grouping many or all modules into a single file, as a convenience
for those who do not wish to use Maven. These bundles are expandable into a single JAR file
For a list of all public API changes compared to the previous release, see the changes page.
- [GEOTK-90] - Provide a CRS authority factory backed by the content of the PostGIS "spatial_ref_sys" table.
- [GEOTK-59] - Port the PostGrid database engine to Geotoolkit.org
- [GEOTK-77] - EPSG factory should be able to work with the HSQL database too
- [GEOTK-91] - Make the referencing module more tolerant to conversions between CRS of different dimensions
- [GEOTK-92] - ImageCoverageReader does not convert the requested resolution to the units of the coverage CRS