|Previous release||Next release|
This page contains binary, javadoc and source code archive bundles of
version 3.16, released in December 2010.
As documented in the
"Downloading GeoTk binaries" page, this
download area provides a manual alternative to the automated downloading provided by the
Maven repository. Maven provides fine-grain control,
allowing users to fetch binary and source code on a module-by-module basis. Here, this download
area provides various bundles, grouping many or all modules into a single file, as a convenience
for those who do not wish to use Maven. These bundles are expandable into a single JAR file
For a list of all public API changes compared to the previous release, see the changes page.
- [GEOTK-116] - Provide a specialized TIFF reader for files using RAW compression
- [GEOTK-83] - CompoundCRS[Geographic/ProjectedCRS, VerticalCRS] should be treated as 3D-Geographic/ProjectedCRS
- [GEOTK-124] - Perform raster reprojection using javax.media.jai.WarpGrid
- [GEOTK-126] - Concatenation of ProjectiveTransform + PassthroughTransform should be applied on the sub-transform when possible
- [GEOTK-142] - AbstractInternationalString shall implement Formattable