|Previous release||Next release|
This page contains binary, javadoc and source code archive bundles of
version 3.18, released in June 2011.
As documented in the
"Downloading GeoTk binaries" page, this
download area provides a manual alternative to the automated downloading provided by the
Maven repository. Maven provides fine-grain control,
allowing users to fetch binary and source code on a module-by-module basis. Here, this download
area provides various bundles, grouping many or all modules into a single file, as a convenience
for those who do not wish to use Maven. These bundles are expandable into a single JAR file
Prior Geotk 4.0-M2, when more than one Coordinate Operation exist between a given pair of CRS, Geotk choose the one having the finest accuracy value. However this may cause Geotk to select an operation which was designed for a totally different region. This problem was especially apparent when transforming from NAD27 to NAD83 to WGS84, where as many as 72 coordinate operations are defined for the same source and target CRS. This problem has been resolved in Geotk 4.0-M2. However for historical reason, the patch has been ported to this 3.18 release.
For applying the patch on source code:
hg clone http://hg.geotoolkit.org/geotoolkit cd geotoolkit hg update 3.18 patch -p1 < geotk-3.18.1.patch mvn install -DskipTests mvn org.geotoolkit.project:geotk-jar-collector:3.18.1:pack-specific --non-recursive
For a list of all public API changes compared to the previous release, see the changes page.
- [GEOTK-62] - CRS.equalsIgnoreMetadata(...) should take an optional "tolerance" argument
- [GEOTK-165] - Supports uuid, nilReason and similar attributes in all metadata adapters
- [GEOTK-169] - Metadata objects of different classes should be comparable
- [GEOTK-171] - Referencing objects should cache the hashCode values
- [GEOTK-172] - Create convenience "wrap" static methods
- [GEOTK-48] - DefaultCitation and CitationConstants are not comparable
- [GEOTK-143] - Multiples differences in generated XML when unmarshalling-marshalling ISO19139.
- [GEOTK-157] - Potential UnsupportedOperationException in DefaultGeographicBoundingBox.toString()
- [GEOTK-159] - Custom EPSG DataSource is partially ignored
- [GEOTK-160] - UnsupportedOperationException when writting a PNG image with WorldFileImageWriter
- [GEOTK-161] - Slow startup time of EPSG factory for Transverse Mercator projection
- [GEOTK-168] - NullPointerException when ISO 19115 implementation classes are initialized while unmarshalling is under progress
- [GEOTK-170] - Copy constructor lost date informations