|Previous release||Next release|
This page contains binary, javadoc and source code archive bundles of
version 3.19, released in September 2011.
As documented in the
"Downloading GeoTk binaries" page, this
download area provides a manual alternative to the automated downloading provided by the
Maven repository. Maven provides fine-grain control,
allowing users to fetch binary and source code on a module-by-module basis. Here, this download
area provides various bundles, grouping many or all modules into a single file, as a convenience
for those who do not wish to use Maven. These bundles are expandable into a single JAR file
For a list of all public API changes compared to the previous release, see the changes page.
- [GEOTK-180] - Port the interfaces from the org.geotoolkit.process from Geotk-pending
- [GEOTK-165] - Supports uuid, nilReason and similar attributes in all metadata adapters
- [GEOTK-177] - CRS.transform(Envelope, ...) should check harder for singularity points when over a pole
- [GEOTK-178] - Implement more MathTransform.derivative(DirectPosition) methods
- [GEOTK-143] - Multiples differences in generated XML when unmarshalling-marshalling ISO19139.
- [GEOTK-173] - Missing OGC alternate title for "Open Geospatial Consortium" citation
- [GEOTK-174] - Datum aliases wrong applied to ellipsoid and prime meridian objects
- [GEOTK-175] - GridCoverageReader.getMetadata() fails to compute ISO-19115 objects in some situations
- [GEOTK-179] - Memory leak in Cache when the put(K,V) method is used directly
- [GEOTK-183] - NetCDF images have an offset of 1 pixel toward north.